On the basis of Resolution No. 369 of 24.06.2021, No. 393 of 30.06.2021 and No. 398 of 02.07.2021 of the Governor of the Krasnodar Territory
Check-in of guests only upon presentation of one of the following documents:
- Negative PCR test for children from 15 to 17 years inclusive, received no earlier than two calendar days (48 hours) before check-in
- Certificate of completion of the first stage of vaccination or receipt of the second component of the vaccine or single-component vaccine from COVID-19 or certificate of preventive vaccination from COVID-19, including from the portal of Public Services – in electronic or paper form.
- Negative PCR test (received no earlier than two calendar days (48 hours) before check-in) and voluntary consent of the intention to be vaccinated within 3 days after arrival.
- A medical document or certificate from the portal of Public Services about the transferred disease (from recovery no more than 6 months before arrival) – in electronic or paper form.
- In case of contraindications to vaccination, a certificate of medical withdrawal and a negative PCR test (obtained no earlier than two calendar days (48 hours) before check-in) are required.
An express laboratory for PCR tests for coronavirus infection has been opened at Sochi International Airport (1st floor, Sector C).
Work schedule: around the clock (break 03:00-05:00, 8:30-9:15)
Result: 2 hours